Monday, October 4, 2010

Odds and Ends

Once again, I have been sucked into the vortex of my college education. And that, dear readers, is the only excuse I have for my sporadic updating. But I come bearing apologies! Which should pacify you for some time.

Because school's been keeping me so busy (220-something days until I graduate and am done with school forever!), I haven't had much time to write. However, you should probably know that I've completed my outline for SILENCE, and am about 15k into OBSESSION. Which reminds me that I should probably update the word counts in my sidebar.

But anyway.

I'm also waiting to hear back on a copy editing job I applied for. I suspect I'll get an answer this week, so my fingers are crossed.

In terms of reading, I've got an ever-growing TBR pile. I started INCARCERON last night. I have one chapter left in Lauren Kate's FALLEN, but I could probably tell you how it ends without reading it. So maybe I won't. I've also read the opening chapters of GIRL IN THE ARENA and BEAUTIFUL CREATURES. And am 250 pages into THE PASSAGE by Justin Cronin. So, as you can see, I'm as ADD about what I read as I am about writing. At this rate, I'll start every book on my list, but never finish any of them.

I promise I'll update with something substantial soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment