Saturday, September 18, 2010

Overhaulin'

As you may have noticed, the blog's undergone a major overhaul. New background (how literary)! New sidebar (fancy)! New pages (look up)!

I think the most useful thing for you guys will be the 'writerly resources' page, where I've begun to list useful people to follow on twitter, blogs you should check out, and articles I've found really useful. I'll constantly be adding to it, so keep checking back!

Also, I've added a page for book reviews. Right now it looks pretty empty, but I have a few reviews I need to import from my other journal, and have plenty of books I'd like to write reviews for. So that will grow exponentially as well.

If you have any ideas for things you'd like to see on the blog, leave a comment! I'm open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment