Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Come Bearing Parodies

I like books. This is not a secret. But what I love even more (sometimes, not always) are parodies of said books. So because I'm drowning in the filthy mire known as midterms (or just school in general), here are some particularly wonderful parodies that will have you in stitches.


I dare you to stop at just one. I spent some quality time procrastinating the last two weeks and watched both this and A Very Potter Sequel. And got my roommates hooked on it.


Oddly enough, I enjoy The Vampire Diaries tv show more than the books. Even funnier, I think I like this parody better than the show.


I know I posted this a long time ago, but it's time to bring it back. It's just that good.

We will return to our regular blogging schedule next time.
Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment