Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Wish List

It's that time of year again! And no, I'm not talking about the holidays (though those are awesome, too). I'm talking about the End Of Semester Woes. Those last 2-3 weeks of the semester where you just have so much to do, you can't make yourself do it. Any of it.

So, in honor of procrastination, here is my holiday wish list, the book version!

YOU WISH by Mandy Hubbard
GUNN'S GOLDEN RULES: LIFE'S LITTLE LESSONS FOR MAKING IT WORK by Tim Gunn
ROOM by Emma Donoghue
THE IMPERFECTIONISTS by Tom Rochman
SUPER SAD TRUE LOVE STORY by Gary Shteyngart
GIRL, STOLEN by April Henry
SHADES OF MILK AND HONEY by Mary Robinette Kowal
MEMORY WALL by Anthony Doerr (who is awesome in person, FYI)
BRIGHTLY WOVEN by Alexandra Bracken
CRESCENDO by Becca Fitzpatrick
FLYAWAY by Lucy Christopher
WHORES ON THE HILL by Colleen Curran
THE LINE by Teri Hall

Also, as a side note, everyone needs to go see Tangled. I took my sister to see it over Thanksgiving weekend, and it was AWESOME. I laughed, I cried, and I have to see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment